Industrial coatings protect and preserve the surfaces of your structures and machinery from a variety of environmental factors, such as temperature, water, salt, chemicals, and UV exposure. Adding industrial coatings can extend the life of your assets and reduce the need for costly repairs.
Uses for industrial coatings
The type of coating needed depends on whether your structures and machinery are made of concrete, metal, or a combination of materials.
- Corrosion prevention. Coatings can improve the durability and structural integrity of bridges, water towers, buildings and other structures by preventing corrosion.
- Fire prevention. Non-flammable coatings can minimize the risk of fire and explosions.
- Safety. Anti-slip coatings can reduce the risk of slips and falls, while chemically resistant and antimicrobial coatings keep surfaces more hygienic and durable.
- Aesthetics. Coatings allow you to add colors, logos, and custom designs to make your structures more attractive.
Coatings can also extend the life of equipment by reducing friction, minimizing the effects of wear and tear, and improving heat dissipation.
Why hire our contractors?
- Certified professionals. FSN has Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) certified contractors with W2 workers that have the training you need to properly select and apply industrial coatings to your assets.
- Strong network. Our experienced contractors are located throughout the U.S. and Canada and have relationships with coating manufacturers, engineers, inspectors, and distributors.
- Assessments. Our professionals can assess your structures, and look for corrosion and deterioration of metal and concrete structures. They can recommend the best coatings to use based on your needs.
- Safety focused. FSN’s contractors are trained on OSHA, COVID-19, and additional safety protocols. They take utmost care when working on bridges, towers, and other structures.
- Experience with multiple surfaces. FSN has experience with a wide range of structures and surfaces, including primary containment, secondary containment, structural steel, and concrete floors.
Add FSN to your bid list or contact us today at (410) 564-5876 or sales@FinishingSolutionsNetwork.com to be matched with certified industrial coating contractors in your area and learn more about energy efficient options for your properties.