Epoxy flooring is a great choice for commercial and industrial spaces – from manufacturing plants to hospitals to entertainment venues. Epoxy coatings come in a variety of finishes, colors and designs, and they are more affordable and longer lasting than other flooring products.
When applied correctly, epoxy flooring can last for decades without cracking or peeling. This is because epoxy coatings chemically bond to concrete floors for a strong, durable surface. Decorative flooring designs, corporate logos, or other patterns will hold up to years of abuse, including chemical spills and heavy foot traffic. Epoxy flooring can also improve safety in low light areas, because light reflecting off the floor increases visibility.
Benefits of epoxy flooring include:
- Numerous design options (colors, patterns or logos)
- Different types of finishes, including anti-slip
- Resistant to:
- bacteria and germs
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Very durable
Having experienced flooring contractors apply epoxy coatings is essential. They first have to prepare the concrete, filling in cracks and thoroughly cleaning the surface. Multiple coats of epoxy are typically required, so installers need to understanding the drying time between coats. This protects the underlying concrete from moisture, stains, and future cracks.
FSN is the largest network of experienced flooring contractors in North America. Put us on your bid list today. We are available to help with all phases of your flooring projects, from planning to budgeting to product selection. Whether you need new flooring for your entire property or a single room, our flooring specialists are ready to work on your projects.
FSN’s experienced flooring professionals often work 50% faster than untrained laborers. Top reasons to use FSN’s nationwide flooring contractors include:
- We vet all contractors, giving you peace of mind that you’re hiring qualified professionals.
- Our diverse flooring contractors have reliable W-2 employees, who are pre-screened, certified, insured and bondable.
- Work is done right the first time, minimizing disruptions and downtime. Speed and accuracy improve ROI on your projects.
- Our strict adherence to OSHA and other safety standards (including COVID-19 protocols) reduces liability, increases productivity, and lowers expense modification rates (MOD rates).
Let us match you with experienced flooring specialists in your area today. Contact us at (410) 564-5876 to discuss your project.
Other benefits of hiring FSN’s nationwide industrial coatings contractors include:
- Streamlined decision-making. Owners and specification writers have a way to ensure that qualified workers are hired to perform surface preparation and coating applications.
- Reduced costs. It can be 14 times more expensive to replace corroded steel and other materials than to apply a coating during new construction.
- Increased quality. Equipment and facilities can last up to 5-10 times longer when industrial coatings are properly applied.
- Improved safety. Lead abatement, scaffolding safety, hazardous materials, and other issues are largely avoided by hiring certified industrial coatings contractors.