Why require FSN contractors in your specifications?
Top 7 reasons to include FSN’s finishing contractors in your specifications
Hotel owners and operators with properties in multiple locations often have a hard time finding qualified finishing contractors for every property. While you may have high-quality contractors in some locations, you can struggle to find experienced workers in other locations. This isn’t a surprise, given the shortage of skilled workers. In a survey of 2,000 construction firms released last year, 80% of respondents said they were having a hard time filling hourly craft positions, with 73% saying skilled workers for those jobs would be hard or even harder to find in 2020. Because of the shortage of skilled workers, new builds and renovations may be delayed.
Rather than scrambling to find skilled contractors and settling for inexperienced workers at multiple locations, property owners and operators can put FSN-Hospitality in their specifications. We have vetted finishing contractors in the U.S. and Canada, specializing in paint, wallcovering, drywall, glazing and flooring. Our pre-screening adds a layer of quality control and provides peace of mind.
The top 7 reasons to include FSN-Hospitality’s finishing contractors in your specifications are:
- Experienced contractors are certified, insured and bondable and you get competitive bids from independently owned contractors.
- High-quality work is done right the first time at all locations, minimizing downtime and disruptions
- Contractors are able to meet aggressive schedules and deadlines and know the hospitality industry
- Highly-productive workers keep projects on time and on budget
- Consistency – All workers trained nationally on the latest products, trends and techniques
- Customer importance versus single project importance
- Single source accountability
Exceeding your expectations makes us proud. We know you face competition from other hotels and home-sharing services, and first impressions matters. With guests posting photos on social media and review sites, people will see the quality workmanship at your properties when they are making travel decisions.
FSN-Hospitality can also set up maintenance agreements for properties that routinely need paint, wallcovering and other refreshes. You’ll feel confident knowing you have painters and other finishing contractors available whenever you need them.
Regardless of the number of properties you own, we have experienced finishing contractors ready to work on your renovations, refreshes and new construction projects. Contact us today at (410) 564-5876 or [email protected] to be matched with contractors for your properties for free.